Obtain a Level 7 Special Purpose Award in Revenue Management with our 12 week course starting this October in the IT Tralee.
With our Revenue Management for the Hotel Industry module, Participants will learn about:
- The role of a revenue manager
- Pillars of pricing
- Strategic & Differential pricing
- Inventory Management
- Revenue performance metrics and more
Our People Management module will teach participants:
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Performance Management and more
The Front Office Operations & CRM module will teach learners about:
- CRM & GDS Systems
- Distribution channels
- Managing customer contact
- Statistics & reports and more
We also have an Excel Workshop included in the course
- Will the 3 hour online module run at a set time?
Yes, most likely it will be Tuesday or Wednesday, 6pm – 9pm
(waiting on final details to be confirmed with Tralee IT)
- Which day of the week will the course be held?
The course will run every Tuesday in the IT Tralee between October 15th 2019 and February 4th 2020 (8 hours in ITT and an additional 3 hours online each week)
- What award will I receive upon completion of this course?
After 12 weeks and upon successful completion of your exams, you will receive a Special Purpose Award, Certificate in Revenue Management (Level 7)
- When will the Christmas break start and when will classes recommence?
Generally December 13th and recommences Jan 20th